4 days 3 nights accommodation @ Dorm, course material, all training dives, usage of dive equipment during course, log book, Boat transfer from Kuala Besut to Perhentian and return.
Accommodation @ Dorm. Dorm is basic and clean. Mix Dorm, with only 4 person, 6 person or 8 person sharing. With aircond, common toilet with water heater.
1. Rate quoted per person.
2. Commencement time varies according to customers arrival time.
3. Dorm (Dormitory) :
• Basic but clean
• With fan and air-conditioned
• 4 sharing / 6 sharing / 8 sharing
• Female only room is available upon request
• Common toilet/ shower with water heater available
4. Check in time 2pm. Check out time 10.30am
5. Boat Transfer schedule from Kuala Besut to Perhentian and return are same. Fixed schedule- 8am, 12pm and 4pm. Please check with us again because boat operators will normally add in additional schedule in betweenthe fixed schedule.
6. Commencement time varies according to arrival time
7. Dive course students advisable to arrive morning and depart with last boat- 4pm to have enough time to complete the course.
8. PADI dive course is performance based. Course duration depends on personal ability and mastery of the skills. It might take less or longer duration to complete the course.
9. Strictly no refund on dive course or dive activities once commenced.
10. In case customers are unable to complete his/her dive course within the trip, he/she is welcome back to continue.
the course within 12 months period, with no additional charge on the dive course.
11. Marine park fees- payable in cash at the jetty to the marine park authorities, RM5/pax for local.
12. All sea activities are subjected to weather conditions.
13. Quiver has the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather with not liable for compensation.
Person in charge: Aikin
Contact number: 0122333036
Email address: [email protected]