People interest: 0
Gunung Mulu National Park is a popular adventure destination thanks to its amazing geological formations of caves and pinnacles. Join us and get yourself into an immersive challenge to conquer the Pinnacles of Mulu!
09-14 FEB 2021 (20pax left)
03-08 APR 2021 (10pax left)
09-14 JUN 2021 (20pax left)
06-11 AUG 2021 (20pax left)
10-15 SEP 2021 (20pax left)
- All entrances and permit fees (5 Day Entry Pass)
- Activities (Pantai Tusan at Miri & Cave Tour at Mulu Park)
- Mount Pinnacle (Permit & NatuRE Guide)
- Basic ration at Camp
- Cooking & eating facilities are provided
- DAY 3 ( Dinner )
- DAY 4 ( Breakfast, Lunch Pack, Dinner )
- DAY 5 ( Breakfast )
- ASEC certified first aider
- OHANA crew
(1 night at Miri, 2 nights at HQ Mulu National park and 2 nights at CAMP5 Dormitory style in open-air rooms)
- Sleeping platforms and Mat provided
- Airport Transfer
- Boat crossing river return
- Flight ticket return by MASWING (MIRI - MULU - MIRI)
- Arrived at MIRI SARAWAK before 10 am
- Check-in hotel
- Explore Pantai Tusan
- Groceries Shopping
- Dinner and back to the hotel
- Ohana Crew Briefing for the trip
- Breakfast and Check-out early
- Airport ( MasWing ) Flight To Mulu HQ
- Register Permit
- Free and easy
- Ohana briefing
- Boat ride on Melinau River 1-2 hours ( Visit Batu Bungun & Penan Longhouse along the way)
- Cave Tour
- Kuala Litut beginning of trail head
- Trekking to CAMP5 ( 9KM )
- Free and Easy
- Dinner and Briefing
- 0500AM, Breakfast
- 0600AM, Depart from CAMP5
- * Please take note to all climber, below is the COT ( Cut Off Time ) For each checkpoint, those who can’t make it on time guide have the right to ask return wherever you’re on the trail due to safety reason.
- Mini Pinnacle ( 60 minutes )
- Halfway ( 90 minutes )
- First ladder ( 150 minutes )
- Pinnacle Peak ( 1 hour, Free and Easy, Group Pictures and Lunch )
- Descent from Peak, use the same trail to CAMP5
- Arrived Free and Easy
- Dinner and Briefing
- Check-out and Decent down to Melinau Jetty
- Boat Ride to MULU HQ
- First Flight On (MasWing) From Mulu to Miri
- End of Expedition Mulu Pinnacle
- Arrived Miri, Option to chose any Time/Date Depart to KUL
........................ END ........................
(This tentative is for guidance only and will change according to the situation during the day of the incident)
- Health screening, Only the healthy ones are allowed. For those who are unhealthy and have symptoms of cough, cold, sore throat & temperature 37.5 & above, avoid attending this place.
- Record attendance & health level for your climb.
- Wear facemask before & after climbing.
- Practice ethics when coughing @ sneezing.
- Social distance, Climbing with a distance of 1 meter between climbers.
- Avoid crowds at checkpoints or peaks.
- Dispose of trash including facemask & tissues into the bins provided after the climb.
- Bring & wear your own equipment, Avoid sharing, especially food & beverages.
1. Event cancellation by OHANA (subject to Clause 2 herein)
- Full refund - 100% of the amount paid is returned to the payer
2. Event cancellation due to natural disaster, government or authorities restrictions and any other event beyond the control of OHANA **Refund
- Request for Refund - 50% of the total amount is returned to the payer if cancellation before the trip
- Participants are allowed to reschedule the trip without any charges
- Registration cancellation by the participants - Payment will not be refunded if the participant withdraws from the trip.
3. For package include flight, Cancellation, reschedule or changes name subject to Airline policies
4. Refunds can only be issued a minimum of 14 working days after the said event.