People interest: 0
Take a break from all the busy city life and immerse yourself with nature at Rompin, Pahang to help you recharge and feel more alive.
17-18 Oct 2020 (20pax left)
24-25 Oct 2020 (10pax left)
30-31 Oct 2020 (20pax left)
07-08 Nov 2020 (20pax left)
13-14 Nov 2020 (20pax left) [Deepavali]
- Local Guide
- Day 1 (Dinner)
- Day 2 (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Waterfall Padang Batu
- Waterfall Jaang
- Permit & Campsite Fees
- Ohana Crew
- Equipment (Open Tent, Cooking And Utensils)
- 4WD Off-Road Return
- Transport to Pekan Selendang 1
- All meals except those listed in trekking programmes
- All personal expenses
06:00 am - Meetpoint of Tengku Mahkota Abdullah Mosque in Rompin District.
07:00 am - Stop for breakfast and tapau for lunch (self cost)
07:30 am - Move to the car parking location.
08:00 am - Briefing and move to the campsite location with 4WD.
08:30 am - 4WD drop point and start trekking to the campsite.
11:00 am - Approx. arrival at campsite, campsite setup. Free and easy.
12:30 pm - Lunch
02:00 pm - Move to Padang Batu Waterfall.
02:40 pm - Arrive at the location. Free and easy.
04:00 pm - Move back to the campsite.
08:30 pm - Dinner. Free and easy
07:30 am - Breakfast.
08:00 am - Move to Jaang waterfall.
08:15 am - Arrive location. Free activities.
11:30 pm - Move back to campsite.
11:45 am - Arrive at campsite and have lunch
12:30 pm - Clean campsite and head to 4WD pick up location.
01:00 pm - Estimates arrive at the car park. The trip is over and dispersed.
........................ END ....................
(This tentative is for guidance only and will change according to the situation during the day of the incident)
- Health screening, Only the healthy ones are allowed. For those who are unhealthy and have symptoms of cough, cold, sore throat & temperature 37.5 & above, avoid attending this place.
- Record attendance & health level for your climb.
- Wear facemask before & after climbing.
- Practice ethics when coughing @ sneezing.
- Social distance, Climbing with a distance of 1 meter between climbers.
- Avoid crowds at checkpoints or peaks.
- Dispose of trash including facemask & tissues into the bins provided after the climb.
- Bring & wear your own equipment, Avoid sharing, especially food & beverages.
1. Event cancellation by OHANA (subject to Clause 2 herein)
- Full refund - 100% of the amount paid is returned to the payer
2. Event cancellation due to natural disaster, government or authorities restrictions and any other event beyond the control of OHANA **Refund
- Request for Refund - 50% of the total amount is returned to the payer if cancellation before the trip
- Participants are allowed to reschedule the trip without any charges
- Registration cancellation by the participants - Payment will not be refunded if the participant withdraws from the trip.
3. For package include flight, Cancellation, reschedule or changes name subject to Airline policies
4. Refunds can only be issued a minimum of 14 working days after the said event.